Learn with Shadi Abu Latifeh at Al-Awael Girls School
Dear ALL.
Welcome to Our forum. If You are not registerd then we are sorry You cannot post Your contributions. Please Register and activate youraccount to able to log in.
Thank you
Administration

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dear ALL.
Welcome to Our forum. If You are not registerd then we are sorry You cannot post Your contributions. Please Register and activate youraccount to able to log in.
Thank you
Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» أسئلة للمتفوقين من الصف التاسع
this is the beginning of school so r u ready? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:33 pm by Admin

» أسئلة للمتفوقين من الصف الثامن
this is the beginning of school so r u ready? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:22 pm by Admin

» عروض محوسبة لوحدة الهندسة الفراغية
this is the beginning of school so r u ready? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:11 pm by Admin

» مراجعة للفصل الثاني للصف التاسع الأساسي
this is the beginning of school so r u ready? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:41 am by sujod ahmed

» من قمة الادب الى قلة الادب!!
this is the beginning of school so r u ready? EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:05 pm by Hadeel Taher

» التمثيل البياني للاقترانات المثلثية
this is the beginning of school so r u ready? EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:21 pm by Aya Natour

» this is the beginning of school so r u ready?
this is the beginning of school so r u ready? EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:10 pm by duaa (dodopuma)

» زائدة بلا فائدة
this is the beginning of school so r u ready? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:34 pm by alla hijazi

» This is it...This is the end
this is the beginning of school so r u ready? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:28 am by duaa (dodopuma)

this is the beginning of school so r u ready?

Go down

this is the beginning of school so r u ready? Empty this is the beginning of school so r u ready?

Post  duaa (dodopuma) Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:10 pm

this is the beginning of school and u should have fun but at the same time think about studieng and u plan to do to get better in school....u know what i do,i study my books before i even take them trust me it helps u alot...cause it helped me...at first i didnt believe it until i did it...and im getting better grades from before....u can try ur own studieng...but mines help me so much
duaa (dodopuma)
duaa (dodopuma)

Back to top Go down